Thursday, February 22, 2007
So until I get off my bum, a little amusement for you.
Snitched from Midnight 2 Sticks:
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (First 3 letters of first name plus izzle)
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name)
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name)
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink).
Yellow Martini (Mild mannered Administative Assistant by day, Cocktail swilling superhero by night. When danger rears its ugly head, the "Martini Signal" flashes in ladies rooms all across the city! Never fear, Yellow Martini is... oh... passed out.)
6. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name)
7. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets)
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
When I put my Christmas tree up, I had to move the table I have in my foyer to another location. The only place the table fits is in my dining room. Part of the table is in front of a window. Katie LOVED sitting there and watching whatever was going on in the pine trees on that side of the house.
I took the tree down and moved the table back to the foyer and I felt a little bad about taking away the perfect Katie perch. So I bought her a present this weekend…
It was worth every last penny… I placed her in it and she lay right down and started purring like a motor boat. Every time I turned around she was in her window hammock.Can you tell she is totally annoyed at my intrusive picture taking?
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
3 skeins of Sonoma! I'm so thrilled! I'm not too sure what I'm going to make with it but I can't wait to wind it up!
I also have a finish to report...
I just love the way the stitches on this scarf look.