Wednesday, March 09, 2005

SIGH

Barbie is 46 today. There has to be a joke there somewhere, but I can't think of one.

My leg and ankle seem to be getting worse. Swollen, and every "cool" shade from the color wheel, green to plum. I'm waiting for the doctor to call.

I had a long talk with a co-worker who said "Some times God gets tired of whacking you on the back of the head and he needs to take more drastic action." So - what am I supposed to pay attention to (besides where I'm walking)? What move am I supposed to make? I'm thinking new job. I better get off the dead end job search sites I've been on and try some other ones.

A new job would be an easy way to fix some of my problems. It will remove me from hearing about the fucking pig. I wouldn't have to be the administrative assistant to a person who I was friends with but who, for reasons only she knows, shut me out and stopped being my friend. I wouldn't have the hour plus commute each way and I'd be saving about $200 a month in gas. Maybe I won't have the high car repair bills I've had ($1500 to $2000 per year the last 3 years).

It'll be interesting if I have to be out of work to let this leg heal and I'd have the time to reflect, plan, and take action. Maybe even get into therapy. How sad is it that I'm hoping to be on a medical leave? Sheese...

No comments: