Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Summer Reading Challange 2006

I've not been reading as much as I should. I fall asleep a paragraph or two into the books I've been reading at bedtime. So I decided to join in on the Summer Reading Challange of 2006. I used to read at least a book a week, sometimes even more and to tell the truth, I miss it. I feel like there are so many books out there that I haven't read that everyone else has. Instead of hitting the recent popular books, I've decided to go my book shelf (and bedside table) and list all the books I've started and put down, or are new and I'm dying to read. Here is my list. I'll post my progess in the side bar as I finish a book. I won't be reading them in this order, but I hope I'll have them all finished by the end of summer.

Specials - Scott Westerfield
A Feast for Crows - G.R.R. Martin
The Firey Cross - Diana Gabaldon
Lord John and the Private Matter - Diana Gabaldon
Sense and Sensability - Jane Austen
The Ghost Brigades - John Scalzi
The Bonesetters Daughter - Amy Tan
The Wolves of Calla - Stephen King

No comments: