Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Good weird, but still weird

I had a whole different post written

But things change so fast. If you read my last post you know that I was back on temp-to-perm. Yesterday I found out that the woman I report to gave her two weeks notice. Her boss called me and asked me if I would be interested in working for them full time because they’d like to hire me on to fill her shoes.

I’m sitting down with the two of them later today to get a sense of what the job entails and what they’re willing to pay me and all that good stuff.

After the last place I worked, which I have taken to calling the butt crack of hell, and the place before that which was the Hell Mouth (thanks Buffy!), it’s nice to be wanted and recognized for the hard working, smart person I am.

Wa-HOOOOO!

I promise - later there will be knitting content and photos!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Awesome news! I do hope it works out for you, the pay is good and the job fits you perfectly.