Friday, November 09, 2007

Super Special Yarn!

Welcome to another installment of YPF! I purchased this while I was shopping with Bezzie. I know I have more Rhinebeck swag to show you, but I really love this yarn and I've not seen it anywhere else before.
Note to self - work on yarn photos.


Ahhh - much better!

This is Classic Elite Alpaca Sock in Harvest colorway. Is it wrong to carry it around petting it? Even at work?

And yes, this is the same yarn that Bezzie is giving away as the November K.A.Y.E. prize. Go check out the deets on her blog and maybe you can win some. Then I won't be so alone when you want to carry it to work and pet it all day too.

2 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

You know, if you wear it around your neck it makes a really neat accessory. Just sayin'.

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

walking around petting yarn is perfectly acceptable. It lowers blood pressure, you know, and it doesn't need feeding or walking.

It's beautiful yarn!