Thursday, May 22, 2008

Getting back on a blog roll

I know. Worst Pun EVER.

I know I’m a day late, but here are my WIPs, or should I say, the ones I felt like showing you because I have way too many to put in one post.

Here are the Big Boy Blankets I’m making for my nephews. The first is the camouflage blanket. It’s actually coming out really nice I think. The black isn’t this prominent as it shows in this picture, but it blends.

And here is Haps’ Little Brother who will happen to be bigger than Haps (link to come when I get home). If I didn’t love those boys so much I wouldn’t be working on them so often. The lime green gives me a headache and although the cammo blanket is coming out nice, the colors… Blech!
And here is another finish. My three Hats for Alex for this month. I’ll be mailing them on Saturday to make sure they get there by the end of the month. These will make 18 total hats I’ve knitted for the charity. I’m really happy that I’m keeping to my goal of three or more hats per month.
Unlike the last few weeks, I don’t have much to do tonight after I get home from my Gyno appointment, so the chances of taking some YPF shots are pretty good! I know you’re excited to see the deal of the century I got at MD S&W.

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

Ooo! I fondled one of those hats!

Actually--I kinda LIKE the camo blanket colors!