Monday, April 12, 2010

An open letter to a man we’ll just call Bob

Dear Bob,
I’m so glad we’ve found each other after all these years. I’m really enjoying catching up via e-mail. The book club for 2 that we have going on is a lot of fun, and I’m enjoying the books too. All the intriguing things you’re learning about and sharing with me (even tho I don’t want to know about things like HAARP) keep me on my toes. I kinda even like you’re a bit of a conspiracy theorist.

The problem is, I have a crush on you again. Yeah, a woman my age with a crush. And you’re single, never been married like me. And we’re both a bit broken which well, I think it works. So I figure I’ll ask; will you be my on-line boyfriend? It’s kind of the only relationship we can have with you being in another state and all. We can still see other people (LMAO!), but I just want to know that there is someone out there who wants to be mine, and vice versa. Do you?

Internet SWAK,
Me

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

Dude, I'm a little freaked out. Did I ever tell you my Old Man is a bit of a consipiracy theorist and has informed me of HAARP? And--his name IS Bob!