Friday, March 10, 2006

Toe Sucka

I've done the online dating site thing. I've run into my share of scary, freaky stuff. A friend of mine gets even worse then I do, but she is still on all the sites and then some.

Anyway, I subscribed to MySpace. I don't have a blog there or anything. I entered minimal information (only what was required) to get the account. The only reason I even subscribed was so that I could read and post comments to my friend Roberta's blog.

Her best friend is Eric. He is a very talented up and coming singer/dancer/actor. So imagine my surprise when I opened my e-mail account (via my ISP not MyS) and saw I had a message at MyS from Eric.

Huh? I've never met him.

So I click on the link, log in and what do my horrified eyes see but...

A photo of someone named Eric who is so obviously NOT the Eric I thought it was. This Eric is African American. I can't tell much about his features other than that because he has a white woman's toe in his mouth. Ewwwww. A TOE SUCKER! The photo was taken from the vantage point of the suckee. Holy CRAP!

Included with the photo was a message that consisted of two very long paragraphs. I didn't read them because - EWWWWWWWWWWW!

What in my meager profile indicated that I would be opened to this man sucking my toe/foot? Single and 44 years old doesn't mean I'm THAT desperate.

Disclaimer... I am not a bigot. I also have nothing against people who like to suck toes or have their toes sucked. Whatever makes you happy. I don't have anything against feet either.

1 comment:

Unhinged said...

My ex sucked sucked my big toe once and my bones about popped out of my skin. It's a very freaky sensation. Uncomfortably pleasurable. You should try it at least once in your life.

And ... MySpace.com is the new pink. Everybody's there. (Which is why I'm not.)

Solefully yours,
Andrea