1. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes I do. I believe my maternal grandfather comes for visits every now and then.
2. Have you ever seen a ghost?
I think so. Every now and then I feel like someone is watching me, and when I look around, nothing. But it's not a usual creeped out "who's stalking me" feeling. It's like someone you know is right over there and you turn your head to say HI and... nothing. I always feel that it's my Grandfather (same as above). He died when my Mom was in High School so it's weird that I think he's around. But then I'd be his little girl's little girl so maybe that does make some sense.
3. Have you ever experienced something that is best described by the word "paranormal"?
Other than the above? I don't think so.
4. Do you watch any ghost or haunting themed shows?
I watch the American Ghost Hunters show that's on SciFi when I catch it. I love how they scientifically go about proving or disproving hauntings. Really interesting. The stuff I love is when they figure out what that weird ball of light actually is.
5. If so, do you sometimes sleep with the lights on or wake up your partner because the show scared you a whole lot and you can’t sleep and don’t want to be awake alone?
I live alone so the only person to wake up is the cat and she's useless in "I'm scared" situations. I do have to sleep with the closet door shut. I've never been able to sleep with it opened.
6. Have you ever been to a supposedly haunted place? If so, did you experience anything spooky?
I stayed in a B&B in Indianapolis once and that place had a very wierd vibe. I couldn't sleep and when I did get to sleep I had bad dreams. There were a few guests who had the same experience and oddly similar dreams. I dreamt that we were trapped in the house and "they" were coming to get us. We were all huddled somewhere in the house. My ex dreamt we were in hiding and had to be really quiet or "they" would find us. A friend of ours dreamt the same thing but she also felt someone sit on her bed and when she woke up no one was there.
7. How much do you love Halloween?
My birthday is the same week as Halloween so it's always been MY holiday. I love it so much. I only use an orange or black pen starting on October 1st and I even decorate my office/cubicle more for Halloween than Christmas.
TAKE THIS! PUT IT ON YOUR BLOG!
Post a comment that you did so I can come check it out!
ETA: Not my meme... OLPP came up with it and I nicked it from her.